Work
I've been feeling guilty lately between trying to balance work and having a baby in my belly. People are treating me like I'm missing an arm, or I should be in a wheelchair. People are trying to carry things for me, telling me I shouldn't be working, and telling me to stop wearing heels! I'm still trying to do my job like I always have and am in complete denial that this pregnancy will or has had an effect on my ability to do the same job I've always done. Hence I've been flying all over the place, working ships 12 hour days in heels and doing everything that I've always done.
Julie found this for me yesterday. I love that it's the "We can do it" woman and she's pregnant. She can still do it, and she's crafty!
I can do this.
I can do everything I used to do.
Pregnancy will not stop me!
1 comment:
well, you know what they said about Ginger Rodgers. She did everything that Fred Astair did but she did it in heels and going backward :-)
Post a Comment