11.19.2011

Galveston

Just got down to Galveston again to work a ship tomorrow. Looking at myself from the side my stomach looks much bigger than when I was down here last week. I haven't gained any weight for a couple weeks, it's just moving to my stomach more. Having a harder time moving around and fitting between things.

I got upgraded for first class on the way down- it's nice being MVP Gold. Lucky too since I had a hard time getting in and out of the seats in First!

Flying First Class you get the DigiE players for free, so I watched Green Lantern with Ryan Reynolds. It was a standard action hero movie. Entertaining enough.


 I also watched Unstoppable with Denzel Washington. It's a story of a runaway train. Right in the last 30 minutes there's an intense train chasing scene, and right at the most climactic "will this work" scene, they took the DigiE player away! I will now be renting this when I get home. Not much of a story besides the train chase, but I still want to know what happens!


Wish me luck working a ship tomorrow, not sure how I'm going to be able to survive...

No comments: