
I won in pool last night. Went out and played with a friend from my volleyball team. Won 3 of the 4 games (yes!). We were at Belltown Billiards. I don't think I've been to that place on a non-weekend/early night before. It was empty! And much better to play pool in. =o)
The bets I make when I play pool are usually silly ones moreso than money based. So Jack lost, and had to take me to a cool place to take my pic-of-the-day, as well as pose for it, haha. Here's the resulting shot (I SO wish I had my big camera...the city was amazing from this spot!)


All in all I had a really goofy fun night. Totally innocent, and I'd forgotten how fun that is. =o) I'm going to try to have more nights like this. No drinking, lots of laughs, and witty banter. =o)
I got up earlier than normal (I didn't sleep through my second alarm), but sat here editing photos, so now I'm still running late...time to dry my hair. =o)
1 comment:
ooh like the shot of him sitting down.
he's a cutie :)
Post a Comment