Blogging as I chow on my Lean Pocket. =o)
You know, I really like these...they taste good, are warm, are cheap, and are relatively healthy for you. But my downfall always comes when people in the cubes around me bring in stuff that smells even better. I know they have chemicals that can make food taste like different things, and like in perfumes can make things smell like different things. If only they made hot pockets smell like curly fries, maybe I'd be more excited to warm it up in the microwave. =o)
I'm super super SUPER excited to be going on a plane tomorrow morning. I love flying. I think it's more because anytime you go on a plane you're headed somewhere new/fun more so than the actual experience of flying (because really, having long legs is not all that fun when you're crammed into a seat for a couple hours).
I'm excited to get a chance to explore the city a bit more than I have in the past. To see my mom, dad, and brother. To have a weekend away. To stay in a hotel. To see the hotel my dad's staying at (apparently his has a bar made out of a solid redwood tree!). To have a fabulous dinner with everyone at a fancy restaurant(this will be interesting, as I don't think my mom & dad have dined together in YEARS).
Maybe I'll bring my GPS device and print out a geocache or two. I'll probably use it anyways (I inherited my bad sense of direction from my mother) just walking around the city. We're staying by the fisherman's wharf, which should be a fun area to walk around and take pictures.
I'm not bringing a laptop, so I'll have to catch up on my pic-a-day blog after I return, but I will still take the pics every day and hopefully have some fun new ones once I get back.
Weekend trips are so exciting. I've got to add that to my wish board. =o)
Excited about my maybe dinner date tonight as well. This one has potential! =oP
So yeah, all in all, life is good and I'm smiling. =o)
No comments:
Post a Comment