1.31.2014

Talk Talk Talking

Rex is saying so much these days. I just love it.
His favorite things are cars and doggies. He says these words all the time.
Mommy Daddy Julie. Now starting to call me Julie.  
Leo (eo)
Monkey
When he's hungry "peas" which means please.
He follows you around and asks "what are you doing"?
He's in love with pirates right now "pie-t-sees"
Trucks come out as "ucks".
Lights, Nana (for banana- one of his top five favorite things), McQueen for Lightning McQueen (also a top five favorite). Dusty (from Planes)
Shoes. Walk. Stars. Moon.
Water is "wawa"



He knows what everything you say means. "Want to go take a bath?" "Are you hungry?" "We're going to go outside". He gets it all and is picking up on new things everyday.

On Lesley's bday he woke up and I was trying to train him to say Aunty Lesley and Happy Birthday. He said Birthday immediately, but then I couldn't get him to say it again. Will work on that.

I love watching and helping him learn. He just melts my heart.

He even put on his own pants the other day. He couldn't get them over his big diaper butt, but he did get them in the right leg holes and the right direction. I was shocked! He's growing up so fast.

No comments: