I've been super scrap motivated the last couple of weeks. I'm in love with the December Studio Calico Kit- Blue Note (found here). Pretty much all of the products on these pages are from there. I don't know what about December 18th was so great, but three of these pages the pictures were from that day. I have two more pages I'm making with pictures from the 19th. Also working on a page from when Rex was a baby and he got to meet Minnie Mouse! Looking at the pictures it just seems like a lifetime ago.
Just trying to connect with the kids and my inner creative side some more, and really thriving on it! Also I've asked Andy to take some more pictures with me in it, and he's been making an effort the past two days, so I might even show up in one of these pages! Mom's never show up in their work. Hey- we're the ones making this happen! We deserve some credit too! Be sure to read the journaling on the Leo page. It's a doozy! Let me know if you can't and I'll share it with one. One of my big- hello Kate you're getting old and can't remember things moment. Wow. Anyways, here they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment