Hay Maze. In October we went to the Pumpkin Patch and Tati, my wonderful friend and photographer, came with us. I'm finally getting around to scrapping some of the photos she took!

Bedtime. As you can see from date on the bottom these pictures have been around for a while waiting to be put in my book. Although now that I've finished the page, I don't have a space in my book around that time to put it. I'm a chronological scrapper, so I'm going to have to take out pages and move everything around, which is going to be a pain. But it's such a cute page!
I still need to finish my December Daily. Not sure I'll be doing it again next year after all the time it's taken me. But I've bought so many Christmas embellishments that I think I might have to!
I also need to make my new years resolutions or goals. I do this every year, and I love looking back and seeing what was important to me at the time. I found mine and Andy's from last new years. I'm going to scrap them. I can tell you though we did not accomplish all of our goals :)
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment