The good news is we have two extra laptops at work. But all my photos! All my calendar plans! All my online gift order confirmations! I don't know what I'm going to do if they can't recover them.
I hope you all go home tonight and back up your computers!
Okay, moving on to something I can fix, Day 9 of the December Scrapbook. I would have gotten Day 10 done today too if it wasn't for this computer fiasco, so as soon as I get all my programs installed on this computer I'll finish the page and port it.
Day 9:

Also, if you're looking for websites to shop at these are some that I've found quite successful, and most of their items I've found on Amazon, which offers free shipping for most everything, which is great if you order the gifts early enough.
www.thinkgeek.com boys stuff or kids
www.littlepassports.com great for young nieces and nephews
www.RedEnvelope.com great for mothers
No comments:
Post a Comment