11.05.2009

Early 2009

Right before the cruise season started we took off for an almost last minute trip to Maui. Helped me survive the first couple weeks of our crazy summer. The trip was incredibly relaxing, but the weather was not so nice. But we made the most of it. This little guy started spending a lot of time with us in the new year. We made a room for him, and went shopping at Ikea for furniture. He found a multicolored strip lamp that he wanted for his room. We also then got him a multi colored striped blanket. He calls the color of his bed "rainbow". It's been fun seeing him grow up over this past year. We have our good days and our bad days, but I supposed they are learning experiences for all of us.
Andy, who is "the best boyfriend ever" (as he likes me to call him) bought me tickets to Britney Spears for Christmas. I thought it was a little dicey giving me tickets for something that was 4 months away at that point, he said this way he knows I wont go anywhere :)
The concert was AMAZING! We were 10 rows from the front, perfect tickets to see her every move, and she was right in front of us. An experience I will never forget!We had a couple of barbeque's this summer, and one of them Vincent was at. We had put him down late so I was a little worried about how he was going to be, especially with all the people. He clung on to me for a bit (I lured him with m&m's), and since we were outside and he was keeping me warm I called him my little heater. As he warmed up to everyone he would run around and get up, and then would come back to me and say "your little heater's back". It turned out to be a really fun evening.

No comments: