2.28.2014

Not that house

Well within minutes of submitting the offer we found out we didn't get it. We offered $25k above and it sold for $60k above. The buying market is crazy in Seattle right now. Which makes me feel good about selling my house, but what if we can't find something to move into?! I don't want to have to rent a place with three kids. Not something I will be able to handle.

So our house search continues. We're redoing our hallway flooring next week, which means I have to empty out the three large cabinets full of books and china into something... Always fun. I feel like I should just leave the stuff in boxes instead of putting it back in the cabinet when we're done. So much to think about. Are we going to move soon or are we going to be here for a while longer? 

So many unknowns at this point. Wish us luck! And let us know if you see anything great on the market!

 

No comments: