3.14.2012

Popular Guy

I've never had so many people over to our house before. I'm happy everyone is getting to see Rex. I'm in the meantime not getting anything done. We had daylight savings on Sunday, and unfortunately Rex does not follow daylight savings, so I'm having a hard time adjusting to his new schedule. He's getting up too late now. I'm starting to research when I can start to train his schedule. Thinking it's going to have to be soon.

Well this last weekend Lesley and Kevin came to visit. They were in love with Rex from the start.
Saturday night Alex, Sharon, Emily and Olivia brought over dinner and cooked at our house. It was nuts having that many people over. I really need a dining room table. Rex was happy to sleep with whoever would hold him. He's starting to be a spoiled sleeper.

Sunday we went to breakfast at Chinooks with Greg and Gigi
Greg did not want to let go of him.

 Gigi eventually got dibs. He was a great baby all breakfast, just content to be held.

Loving this guy a lot right now. Really miss him when he goes to work.

Then in the afternoon Tati came over to try and get some pictures of Rex, unfortunately he was not very cooperative, just screamed the whole time- this is something new for him. So we had to forgo the pictures, and then he was content to fall asleep in her arms.

On Monday Genevieve came over to visit (and brought me coffee- thank you!). Rex snuggled up to her.

We had a bunch more visitors yesterday, will post those pictures tomorrow though, still have to download them.

No comments: