Countdown has begun. 8 days left to due date. Now the bet is will he come on time. Despite everyone telling me he's going to come early I've pretty much given up on that false hope. He seems content to stay in and make me uncomfortable every day. People keep telling me that once he's here that I'll wish he was back inside. That will never be the case. Either way he's coming out, I'd rather it be sooner than later. He doesn't need to get any bigger, and I don't either!
I was at home with the boys this last week, their mid winter break. It was a busy week. Andy was at home for two days, the rest it was me, and one day Gigi got to hang out with them while Andy and I both worked. It's tough having two boys running around. They're busy little guys, and need lots of attention. Made it impossible to get any work done.
We do finally have the house mostly back together and each of the boys rooms are clean and ready for them. And then they decide this is where they want to sleep:
Leo is still loving his books and his cars. He's now wearing underwear during the day. He's very good about going to the potty. Still wearing diapers at nap and bed time. He's really good about taking naps, but it's getting harder to get him to go down at night. If he doesn't nap during the day though he can get kinda grumpy.
Vinnie is still into guns, shooting games. I didn't let him play any or watch any tv during the day. This kid is way too into the tv. We made these melty things that you put something together on a peg board then iron them. My mom got these for the boys at Christmas. Vinnie really liked using the iron. Unfortunately once Leo was up they all got broken.
Now the boys are gone. I'm still pregnant and trying to get a lot of work done before Bubbles gets here- including figuring out a name for him!


No comments:
Post a Comment