Not only do we have a baby that moves a lot, but he's also a bit bigger than average.
Gestational age 20.3 weeks by established EDD of 3/6/2012, which isbased on reported LMP of 5/31/2011.Growth Parameters:BPD 4.8 cm 19.9 weeksHC 18.3 cm 20.6 weeksAC 17.1 cm 21.8 weeksFL 3.3 cm 20.5 weeksHL 3.1 cm 20.3 weeksCurrent composite ultrasound age 20.7 weeks +/- 1.5 weeksEstimated fetal weight: 434 grams (15 ounces)Expected weight: 350 grams (12 ounces)Estimated weight is at the 97th percentile for 20.3 weeks
97th percentile for weight. Julie told me the other day that she doesn't believe I'm only carrying one baby because I'm so big. Yes my belly is big, but I am only carrying one baby. I feel like I'm exploding more and more each day.
3 comments:
As Andy would would say he is going to be a "large American". Any closer to picking a name yet?
Of COURSE your kid is an overachiever already! :)
Hey, that's like a one pound steak!
Post a Comment