12.09.2010

December Scrapbook: Day 3, 4

I've been keeping up with taking pictures, but scrapbooking and posting the pictures has been left by the wayside. I'm a bad blogger!

December 3rd
I went downtown and had lunch with Tatiana at her little lunch spot.

Then i went home and cooked dinner for Genevieve and Zach! Made a Pistachio crusted chicken, deviled eggs, and a really yummy glazed carrots! They stayed till 3am! We read our Christmas Book "Holidays on Ice" by David Sedaris. Zach wanted Genevieve to read the story in Mr. Sedaris' voice, so we googled it and listened to him. She did a great job. Then Andy read and decided to read the Christmas story in a Jewish voice. It was a fun time! 



December 4th
Schnitzer had their Christmas party. There was line dancing, open bar and comedian. It was a fun night.

More coming tomorrow!

No comments: