3.09.2010

Adorable

Hello blog fans, sorry I've been absent lately, life has been crazy!
I got to spend last weekend with the most adorable little boy to have ever lived, Leo.
I just want to hold him and play with him all the time! He's a handful though, always on the move and wanting to check things out. Very interested in Buddy, and Buddy follows him everywhere (probably because I'm following him everywhere too). Leo likes to sit in his bed, and Buddy sits underneath Leo when he's eating. I wasn't really sure how Buddy would react to him and he was great.
Leo is a very happy little boy, which makes him that much more fun to be around. We were very busy this weekend. Having a kid that wakes up at 7am really extended our time with both of the boys, and made the weekend feel a lot longer, which was great. We walked the lake, went to the park, and played around the house.

Vinnie was feeling a bit attention deprived this weekend. Andy spent more time with him than I did. He fell at the park, and Andy was comforting him. Andy and his boys.

Us at Starbucks stopping for coffee and hot chocolate half way around the lake
And all four of us at home. And no, we didn't dress to match on purpose.

Looking forward to many more fun weekends together, and lots of scrapbooking to do!

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! :)