Which in her mind means, "I can't believe she's not lining it up!"
I like my funkiness, and Tati will agree it always turns out pretty fun and looking good. I've tried the lined up pages before, and it just doesn't work for me.
I wanted to journal more on these pages. I was bitten the first night on my eye by a mosquito and in the middle of the night I woke up couldn't open my eye. I asked Noelle to take a picture of my eye cause so I could see how bad it was, and it was huge and swollen shut! Not pretty.
Side note: If you ever ask a friend to take a picture of you looking stupid, make sure the picture is taken with your camera, and not hers.
So we drove miles out of the Olympic NP to some little corner grocery store to find benadryl. Then promptly after returning to the camp site I crashed out for hours. Then I spent the rest of the trip in sunglasses, and being made fun of.
On another note, when we got to the campsite we were looking for wood and the girls wanted to steal it from the ranger, and I told them it was not a good idea. Someone might strike us down and we'd be kicked out of the park. So we didn't. Now, I was thinking I was being good, doing some good deed the universe would reward me for. Well I can tell you what universe, getting bit by a mosquito is not rewarding. Promptly after being bit I told them to "fu$& it. I say take the wood!" I was not happy.



No comments:
Post a Comment