New Years Day: We were at semi-ah-moo for the night, and it ended up just being the three of us together. We were goofing off at the beach the next day. This picture will always make me laugh :)

Jenny's 27th Birthday

A Night out with the girls: We took Marianne to the little red hen, and I think that's the last time that I was there. You can see from the picture the reason why, as I ended up on the floor of Emily's bathroom. Sometimes I see the pages I'm putting together and I wonder what my future children are going to think about all the crazy things we did/do. I don't think they will ever listen to me if I try to tell them not to drink, or stay out late, or make out with random boys! They have too much evidence against me doing all these things. Maybe I should hide my scrapbooks...

No comments:
Post a Comment