Halloween seems like ages ago! But so many fun photos. I had to limit the ones I used so I would just have two pages. But I think I got the good ones. Hopefully we'll be the 3 musketeers again next year cause that was the coolest costume!

Baby Sophia's baptism, or christening, I'm not sure what you call it. I played with the eyelet punch to hold the fabric down and that was fun! And using fabric on my page for the first time, which was cool. Trying to play with textures more.

My sister took this photo of my when we were in Hawaii. I loved this paper, and I just got this small notebook with cool print on it to write notes. Didn't feel the need to write too much on this one though. Just wanted to remember the sunset on the beach, climbing around on the rocks in the water. Enjoying being warm. I want to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment