Mexico here we come, and what a great start- I have a cold and Les is passed out cold on the airport floor. What a pair we make. She's got bruises all over her body (including her face) from some sort of shopping cart races... even the pictures don't explain what that means, and my nose won't stop running. Great start to a vacation.
Well we will make the best of it, and by best I mean I will be laying all day in the sun getting a tan, and not doing anything else!
I'm missing my friends though. I feel like I've been gone for ages already, and I've been gone barely over two days. I don't do so well when I leave home, and this time I didn't take pictures to keep me company, this means I will be going back through old picture albums on my laptop and laughing at all the photos I did NOT post!
Till I get back :)
1 comment:
MISS YOU!! =o)
I feel like you've been gone for ages too, and I have so much to analyze on my own now...come back Katie!
I'll try to blog it so I don't forget. =o)
Sunny here in Seattle right now, but probably not as warm as where you are!
Post a Comment